voip gateway configuration

Ответить
Naresh

voip gateway configuration

Сообщение Naresh »

Dear sir,

Your programm is really very nice. the explaination of loading was easy and i am able to load all items successfuly. I want to use your billing programm for voip termination. i have setup abills, radius, mysql,apache and gnugk. I need your guidence in configuring the gnugk and how to use web interface for configurations. i am not able to find the sequentail procedure and also how to configure your gnugk cfg file. as when i loaded ur file it stoped registering. it will be great helpful if u can guide me.
thanks in advance.

~AsmodeuS~
Site Admin
Контактная информация:

Сообщение ~AsmodeuS~ »

Now I make only short information about VOIP.

More information I present for comercial users only.

Naresh

Re: voip gateway configuration

Сообщение Naresh »

Thanks for your information. Can you pls share me the commercials for setting up voip termination and origination billing with full setup of gnugk. if you haver improved GK/soft switch pls let me know.
pls tel us ur commercials and scope. we should have deal, as I already wasted so many man hours on your programm and I appriacate your efforts and ready to pay for your services.

Regards,
Naresh

Naresh писал(а):Dear sir,

Your programm is really very nice. the explaination of loading was easy and i am able to load all items successfuly. I want to use your billing programm for voip termination. i have setup abills, radius, mysql,apache and gnugk. I need your guidence in configuring the gnugk and how to use web interface for configurations. i am not able to find the sequentail procedure and also how to configure your gnugk cfg file. as when i loaded ur file it stoped registering. it will be great helpful if u can guide me.
thanks in advance.

Naresh

voip gateway setup

Сообщение Naresh »

i am waiting for your commercials for setting up voip termination billing with gatekeeper. u can send mail to my personal mail.

Ответить